Good afternoon to you all, another dark damp day here,I am feeling really chuffed as I have been given this award from two of my blogging buddies. I want to thank them both, so thank you
and Carole http://applesandpearscards.blogspot.com/
please visit there blogs, there cards are beautiful.
The rules of getting this Award are that I have to tell you 8 things about myself that you dont know. it is hard to think of these things,
1. I am a big Magnolia stamp fan .
2. Ive been to collage and done a drawing course.
3. I really like how crafters from all around the world can come together through blogger.
4. I love Cornwall.
5. Ive had my cards published in a mag.
6. I have a craft room
7. I beleive that if all world leaders where crafters, the world would be a much nicer place.
8. I have been married to Heather for 5 years on 29th of April.
right now I have to pick 8 other people to give this award to, another hard task, as I love all of your blogs.
1. Rebekah http://berryliciousblog.blogspot.com/
2. Shirley http://nannieflash.blogspot.com/
3. Judith http://bellasbastelecke.blogspot.com/
4. Anne http://stampsandpaper.blogspot.com/
5. Cindy http://bluebirdflats.blogspot.com/
6. Margo http://creatieve-kaartjes.blogspot.com/
7. Lyn http://creativecraftsbylynn.blogspot.com/
8. Chrissy http://chrissyscardland.blogspot.com/
I hope you will visit there blogs,they are all such talented crafters.
Right im off now to let them know I will be back tonight with a card, Have a great afternoon
congrats on your award and thank you so much fot passing it on to me !
I'm realy honoured !
Kevin, WOW! Thank you SO MUCH! And congrats to you on this award! Just love your blog and so glad to have found it. Thank you for passing this to me.
nice to know you a lil better Kevin!
Oh Kevin what can I say, thank you so much, and you and I have alot in common. I also did a A level Art Course at College, when I was in my 50s, and I was born in Bodmin, so thats two things we have for a start. And I do so agree with you over if a lot of people in the world were Crafters this world would be a lot nicer place to live. Thanks again for thinking of me. With hugs Shirleyx
Wow Kevin thanks so much for the award! I ws born in Cornwall lol but only lived there until I was 7, I've also only been married for 5 years but we have been together for around 11 years. Nice to know a few facts about you and I agree with yuour comments about world leaders, hugs Rebekah xx
Hi Kevin, Congratulations on receiving this award - it's well-deserved. I love Cornwall too and wish I could live there. Oh, and I've got to agree with you on item 7 - they'd be too busy to meddle!:) Elizabeth x
Kevin, I am so grateful and privileged to accept this award from you.You have made my day.
Thankyou from the bottom of my heart.
Well done on the two well-deserved awards! Wonder what kind of cards World Leaders would make; d'ya think they'd love Tilda or Mo Manning best? You may have found the answer to world peace Kevin. Hazel x
Doubly stylish! You deserve it, Kevin. CoB
congrats on your award and thank you so much fot passing it on to me........
Post a Comment