Thursday 27 January 2011

C.R.A.F.T Challenge 87. Gate fold card with Tag insert

Good morning to you All, another damp dark day here, I hope its better where you are. Now this weeks C.R.A.F.T Challenge is interesting, make a Gate fold card with a tag insert, I hadn't made one of these myself before, My team mate Annette has done a tutorial and this available on the C.R.A.F.T blog. I really enjoyed making this card, its always nice to try something new.

Our sponsor this week is AiFactory     http://www.aivault.com/store/ they have a wide range of lovely Digital stamps. and the prize is a choice of 2 of there digi stamps.
I hope you will join in with us this week, If you haven't made one of these before dont forget to pop over to the C.R.A.F.T Challenge blog for the tutorial.
Have a wonderful day .
Kevin xx

17 comments:

Hazeyj said...

Fabulous idea Kevin, I've never seen a card like this one before and yours is just lovely. I guess I have no choice but to nip over to the CRAFT challenge bog, lol. Hazel x

Deborah Frings said...

Super cute card - lovely image. Very romantic!

Thanks so much for your comment on my "I've been picked" - I'm absolutely thrilled too!

Hazeyj said...

I meant blog, not bog, my fingers can't keep up! Have had a look at the tutorial and the other DT cards and they are great! Hazel x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Kevin, I love the style,that image is really cute too.xx

jimlynn said...

Precious little Valentine! So cute.
Lynn

Netty said...

Terrific work Kev. Annette x

Carole of Brum said...

Fab card and tag, Kevin, I always think cards like this are more interesting to receive, you can kind of 'interact' with them, lol. After your post yesterday I popped over to the Paper Shelter site, their images are such fun, so I might have to put a dent in the credit card and buy one so I can play along sometime. Kevin you are costing me money!!! lol lol. CoB

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Super cute card......lovely image..............

Hugs
Judith

Janie Printz said...

Just been having a look around your blog Kevin & am quite impressed ... Not too many guys out there that enjoy making cards but yours are just wonderful & so beautifully colored too. I've become a follower to see more of your amazing cards.
Janie

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kevin, Ive not tried one of those cards either, so will have to give it a try. Stunning results, and I love that image. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Deborah Frings said...

Kevin - thanks for your comment on my Butterfly Wings card - it's much appreciated. I managed to use another neglected stamp on this card!!

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card and tag :o)
Jackie xx

XxJULESxX said...

oh well done it's gorgeous!

sandra's crafty corner said...

wow lovin it,
i have candy on my blog if you would like to pop over have a nosey,

hugs sandra xxx

Lizzy said...

WOW Kevin you are clever this is gorgeous ...I luv these little shaped cards they look fab ...well done on your first one.

xx Lizzy xx :)

JustYolie said...

Sweet card, I've never made a gate fold card before, maybe I'll try this weekend. :) TFS!

Lee said...

well done you,it's really brilliant.x