Saturday 28 July 2012

Blog Candy Winner

Good Morning All, I hope you are all keeping well, Did you enjoy the opening ceremony of the Olympic  Games last night.I have to say it was much better than I expected, we were very lucky we could see the fire works going off from our kitchen window, it was fabulous.
Anyway firstly I would like to thank all of you that joined in my blogaversary celebration, I put all the names for the candy in a hat and I got Heather to draw out the  winner.

Drum roll please

The Lucky winner is you ...........................Sue of Sue's Craft Haven.... .......congratulations Sue can you please contact me with your address so I can get the candy posted off to you.
I will be having another candy soon as I am nearly at  100,000 hits wow.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Kevin xx


15 comments:

Sonia said...

Congrats Sue ^_^
Big hug for Kevin:)
Have a beautiful weekend!
Sonia

Doreen said...

Congratulations Sue.xxx

Monica said...

Wow, fireworks from your window - how delightful.
Congrats to lucky winner...

Monica xxx

Nana said...

Congrats Sue.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

Nikki said...

Congrats to Sue and thanks for the chance :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Congrats Sue. Well deserved hun.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! I won your candy!! what a lovely surprise!

Thanks so much Kevin !!!

Off to email you now....

Hope you have a good weekend!
Hugs Sue xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Congratulations Sue, hugs Ginny

Margarets designer cards said...

Congratulations to Sue, I hope you enjoy your prize
Margaret

julie_woolston said...

Congratulations Sue on your win.

Hugs Julie x

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations Sue and thank you Kevin for giving us the opportunity to win.

I have blog candy on offer on my blog at the moment if you are interested.

Hugs
Linda xxx

XxJULESxX said...

A big congrats Sue! thank you Kevin for the chance!!!!!!

Janet - aka stacky said...

congratulations to Sue I hope she enjoys all those lovely goodies xx

Unknown said...

Congratulations Sue and thank you Kevin for the chance Hugs Elaine

Dawn said...

Congrats Sue! Enjoy your candy! Thanks Kevin for the chance! I do hope you are well!
Hugs
Dawn xx