Thursday, 7 October 2010

C.R.A.F.T Challenge 71 Shaped card

Hi this weeks challenge is to make a shaped card, no square or rectange cards allowed, the stamp ive used is from this weeks sponsor, Meljen's Designs, you can see her beautiful range of stamps by visiting http://whimsystamps.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=13_18 this weeks prize is some lovely digi stamps of your choice from Meljen's Designs fabulous range ,You can also visit http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.com/  I hope you will join in with us, I look forward to seeing your shaped cards

7 comments:

Netty said...

Oooh I love that giraffe, he's gorgeous. Fab card Kev. x

Cor* said...

Kevin, this is fabulous! I have the perfect card lined up! I love your layout!

Jan said...

This is totally delightful Kevin.... beautiful colours and lovely image.

Jennifer said...

Hi Kevin! Great shape and so cute! xx Jenny xx

Carla aka scrappypug said...

What a sweet card...love the colors you used on the dots!

jules said...

oh! love this one! gorgeous!!!

Gemma said...

great card, that Giraffe is really sweet :) I'm so pleased to be joining the team at CRAFT this month as a GDT member :) Gemma x