Friday 25 June 2010

My Purrrrfect Assistants



These are our  crafting cats Toffee, better known as the big ginger scoffer he is 14 years old and loves double sided sticky pads. Bruno better known as the loony he is 13 years old and loves running off with the trimmings, Doughnut  is also 13 and has no other name but she loves the bling box and spends hours in the craft room, and last but not least is Mr Walter Slinkie also known as the gray one, who will be 2 in August and is mad about ribbon , they all like to help me with my card making .

7 comments:

Pat said...

What gorgeous cats Kevin! I only have one, he's more than enough, he's such a scoundrel!x

Noreen said...

Gorgeous cats. I have a tortie too - she's not interested in helping with crafting, but brings me gifts :-/ - her latest offering (completely unharmed) was a wild rabbit! xx

Netty said...

With help from these wonderful cats how can you go wrong.... Annette x

Hells said...

What gorgeous cats Kevin. My Jess whom you have seen on DC) was very taken by the ginger scoffer but he is 2 years younger than her. Would that make him her toy cat? lol. love Helen xx

XxJULESxX said...

beautiful cats!

Debs said...

Gorgeous cats xxxxx

Chris Arlington said...

First, I love what you have made. But, your cats are fabulous. Mine are all 12 in September. So I am hoping they stay as healthy as yours look.